.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Monday, May 29, 2006

SEDUCED


...Boy do I love these needles.
Strange because I'm truly a wooden needle kind of gal but who could resist those little Pony Pearl comfort colours? I started by plucking just one pair off of the shop rack. Of course I'm my own best customer. I have to support my own shop. Ok maybe I'm defeating the purpose but lets chalk it up to product research.
Short version of the story, I now have every size of Pony dp's in my trusty needle case. They are just the perfect length, almost weightless, they don't bend and bow under the strain of brow beading sock production, they have just the perfect amount of "click", oh and again, those cheerful colours lulling me into a false sense of "just one pair will do".


back to the London-Wul Homepage:www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10