.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

LOLLY-LOU ON Le TOUR de FLEECE

So I did indeed set myself a spinning
challenge in the spirit of
Le tour de Fleece 2006.
I had decided to card blend

and spin Lolly (see a picture
of her highness in previous
post).
What I have underestimated is

the sheer "ampleness" of Lolly's
assets. Her lovely fleece, you see,
has weighed in (washed)
at 7lbs ... gulp.
I know, stop being such a

baby and get on with it right?
Well, here is how the challenge
is unfolding thus far:

(Lolly's fleece, carding along
with mohair, carded batts,
spinning on a Schacht Matchless)




Back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com













01 09 10