.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I LOVE OUR NEW BABY LOCKS!

Well we had an amazing 3 days with Jeannie of baby Lock Canada. We've officially launched our new line of Baby Lock equipment, eaten cake, drawn prize winners, sewn serged and felted! I'm just now lifting my head from pouring over all of the new machines in the shop! I simply can't tell all in a single post so I'll start by introducing you to my new BabyLock Embellisher. Isn't she a beauty!!


On day #1 with my new studio addition I set out to fashion a wee present for my soon to be baby niece. ...a bit of mohair, wool fabric, wool roving , ribbon for fastening and there you have it. Did I mention that I love my new Embellisher?

............. back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10