.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Friday, April 25, 2008

....AND ON THAT NOTE

... so, I started to tell you.
We had a fantastic Baby Lock demonstration day here in the shop. All those super sexy sewing machines in one place at one time. Wow! The rest of the weekend was spent away at a technical training session at which I learned sooo much about the inner workings of a BabyLock machine. Well, as you know, I must be enamoured with a product before it becomes a member of our product line and these machines are no exception (now even more so). Even my sewing instructor has fallen for them. That's right, I'm definitely not the head of the sewing center here at London-Wul as I'm very much in the learning stage. So here's a bag, that I made in class, on the Ellure Plus. What do you think?


On the knitting front I have been on an adventure with Charlene Schurch as I flitter in and out of Sensational knitted and more Sensational Knitted socks. Now there are a few books that I simply must have both on my shelf at home and in the store. Without question these sock knitting compendiums are firmly on the list. All of my family members are "outdoorsy" people so I have been working in Briggs and Little Tuffy for that heavy, comforting, ski boot effect.

....back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10