.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

ON GOING

...still working on the "Angus" rug which is quite large, but progress has been good.
At the moment I am working with these digital images of the rug, printing them out and fine tuning a colour scheme for the remaining background. I like to use prints of the developing rug, coloured pencils and ink to decide on the finishing touches before actually hooking them. Not that I am opposed to "unhooking" something that I'd like to change but having a "practice run" seems to clarify things quite nicely. The images don't have to be great (as you can see). I simply need to have an idea of where I'm heading. These were taken from the loft in our house looking down onto the ground floor.





...back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10