.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Friday, October 31, 2008

WHAT'S UP?

...Lots actually,
I have been super busy putting out Lap blanket kits, handspun "lopi style" yarn and (so exciting) our new line of hand dyed sock yarn.
It has taken me FOREVER to find a sock yarn that I wanted to dye "en mass", this because I'm you're basic sock yarn snob. Long story short I found my true love and have been dyeing it steadily since it's arrival. I would love to give you a look but apparently my camera needs a new memory stick because my recent pics have gone MIA.

....much more news to come as well I will leave you with this: THINK COLOUR KNITTING
from striped scarves to Estonian socks to fair isle sweaters, the choice is yours during our upcoming ** WiNtEr KnIt AlOnG** ...starts in January..YAY!
..lots of support, tips, tricks and video sessions on jacquard, stranding, two handed knitting and more!

...back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10