.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THE OUTING

Three of my Angora goats are just too darn delicate to stay in the"sheep barn" for the winter.
Instead they are sheltered in a more domestic setting along with the remainder of our aged angora rabbits. In the rabbit barn they enjoy a more insulated existence, however, by mid March cabin fever has set in.
We are just beginning to have opportunity for the odd spring stroll. Angus, Hazel, Maple, Butternut and I are quite a sight as we head down the farm lane.
This week, while on one such excursion, I decided that some fresh spring photos of the gang would be lovely and dashed into the house to grab a camera. When I opened the door to head back out my entourage was ready and waiting to come in
(notice poor Angus gets last dibbs on getting in the house).

...... and no, I didn't let them all the way in - despite some serious lobbying.


...back to the London-Wul Homepage:www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10